Product Environmental Compliance Policy
In accordance with Murata’s philosophy and corporate code of conduct as well as Murata Power Solutions’ Environmental Management Policy, we strive to abide by all applicable local and worldwide regulations, product directives, and reporting requirements. MPS manufactures products with minimal impact to the environment and the highest degree of respect for our communities. We partner with our suppliers to verify the components and subassemblies purchased for our products conform to all governing rules. To the best of our knowledge, MPS products comply with all applicable laws and requirements, including but not limited to the following:
- EU RoHS
- 1 and 2 as well as the expanded 2015 list
- Other country specific RoHS regulations such as China RoHS, Taiwan RoHS, etc.
- Note: Any products using current exemptions are disclosed in the product specific RoHS certification.
- REACh and any associated SVHCs
- IEC 62474
- Cal Prop 65
- Conflict Free Sourcing of metals such as tantalum, tin, tungsten, and gold.